Purchasing Job Description
This position will support our project managers in their efforts to procure equipment and materials to complete complex engineering projects on-time and within budget.
- Negotiate prices with vendors.
- Write requisitions for purchase orders.
- Work with all Caloris project managers on their individual engineering projects.
- Communicate effectively with our engineers and vendors throughout the course of each project.
- Coordinate purchases among project managers to encourage and negotiate discounts.
- Budget monitoring.
- Expediting of orders.Communicate effectively with our engineers and vendors throughout the course of each project.
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication.
- Effective use of personal computer and email. Excellent command of the MS Office suite, especially Excel, is a must.
- Five years of experience in purchasing for manufacturing/industrial projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, purchasing, engineering or a related field.
The ability to interpret engineering drawings (AutoCAD) is a plus.
Please send salary requirements.
We offer a great working environment with a benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, 401(k) and travel incentives.
About Caloris Engineering:
Caloris Engineering LLC is a supplier of evaporation, membrane filtration and drying solutions to the food, beverage and industrial wastewater industries. Caloris is an exciting place to work, located in a relaxing place to live. Joining the Caloris team means sharing a mission with some of the best professionals in the burgeoning evaporation technology field. The pace can be fast and expectations high. But life at Caloris is not all work. Our headquarters in Easton, on Maryland’s magnificent Eastern Shore, with abundant family living and recreational resources, counterpoints the demands of the job beautifully, offering great balance between work and life. Aside from the interesting work and friendly environment, Caloris offers very competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Read more about What We Do.
To apply, please fill out the form below or send a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.