Design Engineer Job Description
To generate the following documentation for all aspects of our business:
1. Inventor 3-D solid modeling.
2. Structural calculations and analysis/FEA.
3. Bill of materials.
4. Process diagrams.
5. Equipment layout.
6. Fabrication drawings.
Occasional travel/involvement with job site activity nationwide is a requirement of this position.
1. Effective and professional verbal and written communication.
2. Effective use of personal computer and email. Competent with word processing and spreadsheet software.
3. Effective use of AutoCAD and Inventor.
1. B.S. degree in mechanical engineering or a related degree.
2. Ability to read construction, mechanical and electrical drawings.
We offer a great working environment with a benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, 401(k) and travel incentives.
About Caloris Engineering:
Caloris Engineering LLC is a supplier of evaporation, membrane filtration and drying solutions to the food, beverage and industrial wastewater industries. Caloris is an exciting place to work, located in a relaxing place to live. Joining the Caloris team means sharing a mission with some of the best professionals in the burgeoning evaporation technology field. The pace can be fast and expectations high. But life at Caloris is not all work. Our headquarters in Easton, on Maryland’s magnificent Eastern Shore, with abundant family living and recreational resources, counterpoints the demands of the job beautifully, offering great balance between work and life. Aside from the interesting work and friendly environment, Caloris is an equal opportunity employer offering very competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Read more about What We Do.
To apply, please fill out the form below or send a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.