Project Engineer Job Description
1. Manage the execution of projects from inception through validation.
2. Responsible for maintaining project files according to company standards.
3. Lead and coordinate design, equipment (selection and purchasing), construction and commissioning activities for the project.
4. Assist the sales team in the development of new projects.
5. Assist customers with process and equipment troubleshooting.
1. 2 – 5 years of experience in the engineering field.
2. Effective and professional verbal and written communication.
3. Effective use of personal computer and email. Competent with word processing and spreadsheet software. Familiarity with AutoCad is desirable.
4. Experience with food and chemical processing equipment, construction and controls is desirable.
5. Superior project management skills and mechanical intuition are required for success in this position.
1. Must be able to travel an average of 30%. Travel will be throughout the United States with some international travel possible. Must be able to perform extended travel (up to 2 weeks duration) and weekend travel.
2. Must be physically able to work long days during commissioning and plant troubleshooting activities. Must be physically able to climb multiple flights of stairs and ladders.
3. B.S. degree in mechanical engineering, chemical engineering or a related degree.
We offer a great working environment with a benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, 401(k) and travel incentives.
About Caloris Engineering:
Caloris Engineering LLC is a supplier of evaporation, membrane filtration and drying solutions to the food, beverage and industrial wastewater industries. Caloris is an exciting place to work, located in a relaxing place to live. Joining the Caloris team means sharing a mission with some of the best professionals in the burgeoning evaporation technology field. The pace can be fast and expectations high. But life at Caloris is not all work. Our headquarters in Easton, on Maryland’s magnificent Eastern Shore, with abundant family living and recreational resources, counterpoints the demands of the job beautifully, offering great balance between work and life. Aside from the interesting work and friendly environment, Caloris is an equal opportunity employer offering very competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Read more about What We Do.
To apply, please fill out the form below or send a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.