Applying Evaporation Solutions to Meet Many Industries’ Challenges
he process of evaporation—applying heat to separate water from solutions—is as old as sunshine and as contemporary as the CALORIS CONCENTRIX™ MVR. When well engineered, this simple physical process can be applied to a virtually limitless range of industrial uses, anything from concentrating and drying whey from cheese production, to recycling process water in the ethanol production process, or recovering and purifying water from industrial waste streams while concentrating solids for re-use via a zero liquid discharge (ZLD) system. Indeed, evaporation solutions are only limited by our imagination and available technology.
ere are just a few ways you can apply Caloris evaporation systems:
- Concentration of the entire spectrum of dairy products that are typically processed in an evaporator
- Concentration of a wide array of food and beverage products, including most sugars, juices, jellies, purees, pectin, brewer’s yeast, beer de-alcoholization, beer wort, distillation stillage, dairy, coffee, gelatin, mash, starch, yeast extract, tea extract, past sell date beverages and milk products, etc.
- Beer de-alcoholization
- Processing spent liquids in the pharmaceutical and photo industries.
- Concentration of select chemicals
- Concentration of wastewater from chemical processes
- Concentration of metal surface treatment effluents
- Recovery and recycling of caustic solutions from tomato and fruit peeling
- Concentration of thin stillage in ethanol plants
- Concentration of food processing waste streams
- Oil and water recovery from oily effluents in the automotive, aviation and machine building industries
- Concentration of wastewater from dye penetration (crack detection) operations, die casting, and similar industrial processes
- Processing of liquids resulting from industrial cleaning procedures, as with can rinsing, component cleaning, metal, polishing and pretreatment operations
- Textile manufacturing waste streams
- Industrial laundries
- Boiler and cooling tower blowdown
- Spent CIP solutions
- Feed conditioners for dryers of any size
- Wastewater pond remediation
Caloris Delivers an Evaporation Solution for Your Industry
s experts in process engineering, Caloris engineers are uniquely qualified to develop evaporation solutions across many industries, meeting individual challenges with a high degree of efficiency. And so we have. Whether designing a Custom Evaporator to fulfill unique needs, supplying a pre-engineered Compact Evaporator quickly and cost-effectively, or even trucking a Mobile Evaporator unit to a work site, Caloris engineers deliver efficient evaporation solutions for many uses, including:
all 1.410.822.6900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.