Dryer discovery is the focus of this last session of Caloris Summer School of 2022 for food processing plant managers and staff. If you have questions, please contact us any time!
Dryer Discovery: Recommended Reading
- Inside the Milk Powder Production Process
- Can You Increase Your Spray Dryer Capacity?
- Spray Dryer CIP, Part I: Extend the Duration Between CIP Cleanings
- Spray Dryer CIP, Part II: Shorten Dryer CIPs
- Troubleshooting Baghouse Problems Related to Your Spray Dryer
- Spray Dryer Safety Systems Maintenance
- Replace Your Obsolete Dryer Feed Heater With a Vacuum Steam Heater
- High Natural Gas Prices Got You Down? Focus on Dryer Heat Recovery
Meet Your Instructors
Business Development Manager
Jim Munch represents Caloris at customer sites for assessments, training sessions and more.
Dryer Discovery: Homework
Watch the following videos to supplement and reinforce the material above:
Dryer Discovery: Extra Credit
For bonus points, complete the following tasks:
- Read the following spray dryer case study in Powder & Bulk Processing Magazine:
- If you haven’t already, sign up for our weekly e-newsletter or share the sign-up link with a colleague.
- Develop a testing plan for your spray dryer safety systems and send it to us for review and feedback.
- Arrange for a safety training session for your plant staff.
If you need assistance with your existing spray dryer system or would like to install a new system, contact us today by calling 410-822-6900 or by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected with an engineer.