Evaporator education is the focus of this edition of Caloris Summer School for plant managers and other plant staff. We’ve broken this week’s readings into Basic, Intermediate and Advanced categories. If you have questions, please contact us any time!
Evaporator Education: Recommended Reading
- Everything You’ve Ever Wanted to Know About Evaporators, But Were Afraid to Ask
- Advantages of Evaporation
- Different Types of Evaporators
- Selecting the Right Dairy Evaporator
- Managing Your Evaporator — Investigating Vacuum Leaks
- More Vacuum & Venting
- Vacuum Pump Systems — Ensuring Effective Operation
- Got Compressors? Turbofans Are A Smart Upgrade for Your Evaporator
- Health Check-Up For Your Calandria
- The De-superheater Explained
- Full Automation of Evaporator CIP Process Recaptures Valuable Production Time
- Producing Lactose or Milk/Whey Permeate Powder? Make Sure You Are Processing Under the Right Conditions
- Evaporators Can Benefit from TVR Replacements
- Replace Leaking Coil Heaters with a Robust Heat Exchanger
- Waste Heat: Novel Shell-and-Tube Condenser Design Captures Free Energy
Meet Your Instructors
Bruce Skinner has been with Caloris since almost the very beginning! Get to know Bruce here.
Senior Process Engineer
Theo has been a Senior Process Engineer with Caloris for many years. Get to know him here.
Jim Munch represents Caloris at customer sites for evaporator assessments, training sessions and more.
Lothar is one of our strategic partners and has decades of experience with evaporators.
Western Regional Manager
Jeff manages our service initiative and many of our West Coast projects.
Evaporator Education: Extra Credit
For bonus points, complete the following tasks:
- Read any or both of the following evaporation case studies:
- If you haven’t already, sign up for our weekly e-newsletter or share the sign-up link with a colleague.
- Book an assessment of your evaporation system to pinpoint problem areas and define solutions.
- Fill out our Eddy Current Testing interest form and a team member will follow up with you to schedule a test.
If you need assistance with your existing evaporation system or would like to install a new system, contact us today by calling 410-822-6900 or by sending email to email@example.com to be connected with an engineer.