- Experience: When it comes to industrial waste water treatment systems, our main focus is on wastewater evaporators. Caloris is considered an industry leader when it comes to evaporators for processing and wastewater. This guarantees that your wastewater solution will be designed by the most highly qualified experts in the industry.
- Mechanical Vapor Recompression (MVR): Using MVR technology on two of our wastewater evaporator lines provides extremely energy efficient systems for treating wastewater. With MVR, no steam is required as a heating source and it is operated through electrical power.
- Patented Solution: The CALORIS CONCENTRIX® has patented technology that cannot be replicated by our competitors. It has the capability to evaporate up to 100,000 lbs/hr. With its pre-assembled, compact footprint and ease of operation, it can be the perfect solution for your wastewater needs.
- Mobile Unit: The CALORIS AGILIX™ Mobile Evaporator is the only turbofan MVR evaporator with substantial capacity (12,000 lbs/hr) that will go wherever you need it.
- Complex Wastewater: Caloris’ industrial waste water treatment systems solutions can handle all types of wastewater ranging from metal surface treatment effluent, food processing waste streams to produced waters from fracking. Depending on the application, a wastewater evaporator or membrane system can be built, installed and commissioned for you.
- ZLD options: Caloris offers zero liquid discharge options, which combine evaporator and drying system technologies. Benefits include recovery of key components including water for the processes in your plant.
If you are looking for an efficient, cost-effect, high performance solution for your wastewater needs, Caloris compact evaporation, membrane and dryer systems could be the answer.
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-822-6900 to learn how we can help you with your industrial waste water treatment systems needs.