Caloris is seeking several new colleagues to join our team! Learn more about why Caloris is a great place to work with this list of 10 Reasons to Join the Caloris Team:
- Caloris is a team that works together to provide our customers with the best processing equipment for their needs. With collegiality and integrity at our core, we support each other to meet our shared goals.
- Use your experience to help others. Customers come to us to help solve problems — problems with far-reaching implications, as we serve the food and beverage industry.
- The Benefits are Many — Caloris offers a robust benefits program featuring medical, dental, vision, 10 paid holidays, paid time off, 401(K) match, tuition reimbursement and more.
- Sustainability is Our Focus. Our water- and energy-saving equipment designs are just a part of our emphasis on sustainability.
- Learn from the Best — Caloris has a deep bench of experienced designers and engineers who lead the industry in providing processing equipment tailored to our customers’ exact needs. Work shoulder-to-shoulder with industry leaders.
- Remote Opportunities with Travel Perks. The Caloris team stretches from coast-to-coast. You don’t necessarily have to move to join our team. With customer projects spanning North America, you will have the opportunity to travel to numerous new places.
- Customers Rely on Us. Our customers know they can rely on us to be responsive when things go wrong. Join our dependable team of problem-solvers.
- Grow with Us. As our team and customer base continues to grow, you will have opportunities to learn new skills with every new challenge we accept. This is a dynamic team and work environment — every day promises to be different!
- Seafood! You are always welcome to join us at our headquarters in Easton, Md., on the storied Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay. If steamed crabs in the summer and shucked oysters in the winter don’t float your boat, the recreational opportunities in the area might! Sailing, paddle-boarding, fishing, surfing, nature trails and more await.
- Rewarding Work. Are you ready to feel the satisfaction of solving a customer problem or watching your equipment design being installed? Apply today to join our team!
Learn more about current openings and apply to join our team on our Careers page.