Project Accountant Job Description
We see the Accounting function as a critical support pillar reinforcing the foundation of both the Caloris team and our customer relationships.
You should consider joining us as our Project Accountant if you are a big picture thinker who also thrives on the detail, prides yourself on integrity and is continually looking for ways to do and be better.
Here are the main position details:
- Maintain up to 10 or more project budgets for long term construction contracts, and forecast project performance
- Prepare and issue accounts receivable invoices for both fixed price and time and material projects
- Accurately complete month-end close responsibilities
- Perform General Ledger account reconciliations and analysis
- Generate management-level financial reports
- Manage inventory and physical asset activity
- Build relationships with project leaders
Qualified candidates must bring:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong understanding of the MS Office suite, especially Excel
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of three years of Accounting experience
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Our office is located in beautiful Easton, Maryland – where we offer a great work environment and competitive benefits. Caloris is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Come be a part of a better process.
Caloris Water Reuse Brochure
About Caloris Engineering:
Caloris Engineering LLC is a supplier of evaporation, membrane filtration and drying solutions to the food, beverage and industrial wastewater industries. Caloris is an exciting place to work, located in a relaxing place to live. Joining the Caloris team means sharing a mission with some of the best professionals in the burgeoning evaporation technology field. The pace can be fast and expectations high. But life at Caloris is not all work. Our headquarters in Easton, on Maryland’s magnificent Eastern Shore, with abundant family living and recreational resources, counterpoints the demands of the job beautifully, offering great balance between work and life.