CALORIS MEMBRANE systems can be configured to accommodate many of the complex processing needs of different product streams. Contact our sales and technical specialists at 410-822-6900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs and to place an order. You can also schedule an on-site test with our pilot RO unit.
Support for Sanitary Applications for Water Treatment
Caloris offers a complete line of membrane filtration systems, in addition to evaporators and dryers, to process dilute feed streams through all concentration steps to dry powder in an integrated system. Caloris can help customers reduce capital and operating costs with this suite of offerings.
CALORIS MEMBRANE systems can be used in a variety of water treatment processes:
- Concentration of liquid streams
- Polishing of evaporator condensate and RO permeate for reuse
- Reclamation of high-strength caustic and acid solutions to extend chemical life and minimize total dissolved solids discharge
- Separation of components (proteins, minerals, sugars) in a feed stream
- Purification of supply water for boiler to increase operating efficiency in cleaning, sanitation and utility (boiler, cooling tower) applications
CALORIS MEMBRANE Systems for Water Treatment
The Membrane Process
Membrane Filtration Case Studies
Caloris RO Condensate Polisher Case Study
A new milk powder production facility was built in a water stressed region with the goal to minimize their environmental footprint as well as conserve water resources….
Caloris Rinse Water RO
A Caloris customer had an issue with discharging a high volume of industrial wastewater into their wastewater lagoon. The discharge stream was “rinse water,” which is used…