CALORIS MEMBRANE systems can be configured to accommodate many of the complex processing needs of different product streams. Contact our sales and technical specialists at 410-822-6900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs and to place an order. You can also schedule an on-site test with our pilot RO unit.
Support for Sanitary Applications for Water Treatment
Caloris offers a complete line of membrane filtration systems, in addition to evaporators and dryers, to process dilute feed streams through all concentration steps to dry powder in an integrated system. Caloris can help customers reduce capital and operating costs with this suite of offerings.
CALORIS MEMBRANE systems can be used in a variety of water treatment processes:
- Concentration of liquid streams
- Polishing of evaporator condensate and RO permeate for reuse
- Reclamation of high-strength caustic and acid solutions to extend chemical life and minimize total dissolved solids discharge
- Separation of components (proteins, minerals, sugars) in a feed stream
- Purification of supply water for boiler to increase operating efficiency in cleaning, sanitation and utility (boiler, cooling tower) applications
CALORIS MEMBRANE Systems for Water Treatment
How can we help you?
The Membrane Process
Skidded Systems for Immediate Installation
CALORIS MEMBRANE filtration units arrive at your facility pre-assembled and ready to plug into your process system. Upon arrival of the unit, Caloris staff will oversee installation and configuration. Our engineers will work with your production team to commission the unit and train employees.
Pilot Testing Available
Testing a sample of your product or wastewater stream will allow us to design the perfect membrane filtration system for your unique situation. These units are highly customizable to meet the needs of your facility.
The Right Separation Technique
Depending on your needs, Caloris can employ microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration or reverse osmosis to process your liquid stream.
Pair with a Caloris Evaporator
CALORIS MEMBRANE systems can concentrate product prior to the evaporation step in your process to maximize overall efficiency. Need an evaporator? Caloris compact evaporator options include:
- CALORIS CONCENTRIX®MVR for the highest operating efficiencies
- CALORIS CUBIX® for high-viscosity products and suspensions
- CALORIS FLEXMODE® for low-capacity or high-concentration applications.
Membrane Filtration Case Studies
Caloris RO Condensate Polisher Case Study
A new milk powder production facility was built in a water stressed region with the goal to minimize their environmental footprint as well as conserve water resources….
Caloris Rinse Water RO
A Caloris customer had an issue with discharging a high volume of industrial wastewater into their wastewater lagoon. The discharge stream was “rinse water,” which is used…