CALORIS MEMBRANE Systems
Support for Sanitary Applications and More
Since 2006, Caloris has served the food, beverage and dairy industries with the highest quality thermal processing equipment. Caloris now offers a complete line of membrane filtration systems, evaporators and dryers, to process dilute feed streams through all concentration steps to dry powder in an integrated system. Caloris can help customers reduce capital and operating costs with this new suite of offerings.
CALORIS MEMBRANE systems can be used in a variety of water treatment processes:
- Concentration of liquid streams
- Polishing of evaporator condensate and RO permeate for reuse
- Reclamation of high-strength caustic and acid solutions to extend chemical life and minimize total dissolved solids discharge
- Separation of components (proteins, minerals, sugars) in a feed stream
- Purification of supply water for boiler to increase operating efficiency in cleaning, sanitation and utility (boiler, cooling tower) applications
- Purification of wastewater for reuse or permitted discharge.
CALORIS MEMBRANE systems arrive at your facility pre-assembled and ready to plug in to your process system. Upon arrival of the unit, Caloris staff will oversee installation and configuration. Our engineers will work with your production team to commission the unit and train employees.
Skidded Systems for Immediate Installation
Pilot Testing Available
Caloris can send our membrane pilot skid to your location for on-site testing. This will allow us to design the perfect membrane filtration system for your unique situation. These units are highly customizable to meet the needs of your facility.
The Right Separation Technique
Depending on your needs, Caloris can employ microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration or reverse osmosis to process your liquid stream.
Pair with a Caloris Evaporator
CALORIS MEMBRANE systems can concentrate product prior to the evaporation step in your process to maximize overall efficiency. Need an evaporator? Caloris compact evaporator options include:
How can we help you?
CALORIS MEMBRANE systems can be configured to accommodate many of the complex processing needs of different product streams. Contact our sales and technical specialists at 410-822-6900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs and to place an order. You can also schedule a benchtop test for your product or an on-site test with our pilot evaporator.