1. Information We Collect
1.1 Information We Collect and Receive. In order for you to use our Sites and Services, we need to collect and process certain types of information. Depending on your use of our Sites and Services, this may include:
- Information you provide to us by completing forms on our Sites. For example, your name, contact information, company affiliation, title, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, or any other information you may provide in any request, form, or communication from the Sites or related to the Services. Caloris may also request your contact information for the purposes of having someone contact you for additional information, or in response to your request for information from us;
- Information about the ways people visit and interact with our Sites, such as traffic analytics, geolocation information, and other statistics; and
- Information about your activity through our Services, including your device information, including third-party plugins and apps used in the development of our Sites (such as your IP address, the type of device or browser you use, and your actions on the Sites).
We will only use or disclose personal information to provide you with information, products, or services you have requested, or for other purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information does not include aggregate information from which individual identities have been removed. The above information is accurate for all personal information collected in the past 12 months.
1.2 Information from Children. Caloris does not knowingly solicit or collect any personal information from anyone under 13 years of age, and children under 13 are not permitted to register for or use our Sites or Services, including by subscribing to receive information from Caloris. Parents can contact our customer service department to access, change, or delete the personal information that has been submitted by a child. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete it.
2. How We Use Information
Caloris may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To deliver our products and Services;
- To provide customer service and support services;
- To keep your information secure, and to be able to verify your identity and contact information;
- To alert you about product updates, updated information and other news and services from Caloris;
- To ensure our Sites and Services are relevant to you and your interests;
- To help us create and publish content relevant to you; and
- To contact you in response to sign up forms or requests such as our Contact Us or request for information forms.
3. How Information May Be Shared
Caloris will never sell or rent any of your personal information, and we will never share your personal information publicly without your consent. However, we may share your information with certain trusted third-party services to help us provide, improve, promote, or protect our Sites, products, and Services. For example, we may partner with other companies to process your payments or store your data to support delivery of our products or Services. Whenever we share data with third-party services, we require that they use your information only for the purposes we’ve authorized, and that they protect your personal information at least to the same standards we do.
We also reserve the right to disclose personal information when it is reasonably necessary to conduct our business, protect Caloris’s legal rights and property, and to comply with the law or law enforcement. Otherwise, your personal information is never shared with any individual or other organization.
4. Protection of your Personal Information
We take the security of your personal information seriously, and follow industry-standard practices to protect the data we collect and process. Caloris has therefore put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information that Caloris collects. Access to personal information will be restricted to our authorized personnel who require the information in order to perform their duties properly. In addition, access will be limited to only that information that is strictly necessary for the performance of those duties.
Remember, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. No method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so Caloris cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Data Transfers
6. Email Notifications
We try to keep email communications to a minimum, and give you the ability to opt in to any marketing communications we send. For example, we may send you email relating to the Services or products we offer. You may also elect to receive certain marketing email communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time. You can always opt out of receiving email information or mobile device notifications from Caloris, other than communications informing you of the completion of a purchase, by sending us an email at email@example.com stating your request. If we have sent you a promotional email or mobile device notification, you may send us a return email or mobile device communication asking to be omitted from future email or mobile device distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Caloris as a result of a purchase of the Services or products, product service experience, or other transactions.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to perform the relevant processing activity for that information, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. This is a case by case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected, why it is processed, and any relevant legal or operational retention needs. For example, we may retain your data for as long as you maintain an account on our Sites so that we may process and deliver your orders. We may also be legally required to hold some types of information to fulfill our statutory obligations. We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. When the relevant processing activity has been completed, we may destroy your data, or alternatively anonymize the data in such a way that you are not personally identifiable, either directly or indirectly.
8. Control of your Information
Users or Site visitors residing in certain states and countries, such as California or the EU, are afforded certain rights regarding their personal information. Except where an exception or exemption applies, these rights may include the ability to access, correct, and/or request deletion of your personal information. While these rights are not globally applicable, we do not discriminate against anyone for exercising their rights.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that we hold about you. To protect your privacy and security, Caloris may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to, correcting, or deleting data. We will generally respond to your request for information within thirty days, unless, for reasons beyond our control, a longer response time is necessary, in which case, you will be advised accordingly. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or as necessary for our legitimate business purposes.
9. Questions, Comments, or Complaints