Project Manager Job Description
This position will be a part of the Project Management team.
Our office is located in beautiful Easton, Maryland – where we offer a great work environment and competitive benefits. Caloris is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Come be a part of a better process.
$100,000 – $130,000
- Lead small- and large-scale capital equipment projects through project conception, equipment fabrication, installation, commissioning, and validation.
- Leadership of multi-disciplinary team of engineers and technical professionals
- Management of equipment fabricators and suppliers
- Management of project budget, schedule, and customer relationship through the life of the project and beyond
- Maintain project documentation in accordance with company standards
- Assist the sales department in the development of new projects
- Actively participate in the Company’s continuous innovation/product development efforts
Required Skills & Abilities:
- 10 years of project management experience in an engineering field.
- Superior project management skills including schedule, budget, and risk management
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills, including highly technical material
- Self-motivated, resourceful and capable of performing job duties without supervision
- Effective use of personal computer and email
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Etc.) as well as MS Project
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- PMP Certification
- Experience in food, dairy, and/or ethanol processing facilities
- Experience with evaporation, crystallization, spray drying, membrane filtration, distillation, and/or fuel ethanol production
- BS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, or a related degree
- Basic understanding of industrial automation and PLC-based industrial control systems
- Must be able to travel an average of 30%. Travel will be throughout the United States with some international travel possible. Must be able to perform extended travel (up to 2 weeks duration) and occasional weekend travel.
- Must be physically able to work long days during commissioning and plant troubleshooting activities.
- Must be physically able to climb multiple flights of stairs and ladders.
- Successful candidates will have good engineering intuition, and a willingness to learn/operate mechanical and thermal processing systems
Caloris Water Reuse Brochure
About Caloris Engineering:
Caloris Engineering LLC is a supplier of evaporation, membrane filtration and drying solutions to the food, beverage and industrial wastewater industries. Caloris is an exciting place to work, located in a relaxing place to live. Joining the Caloris team means sharing a mission with some of the best professionals in the burgeoning evaporation technology field. The pace can be fast and expectations high. But life at Caloris is not all work. Our headquarters in Easton, on Maryland’s magnificent Eastern Shore, with abundant family living and recreational resources, counterpoints the demands of the job beautifully, offering great balance between work and life.