Your process solution, created by Caloris.
Process Solutions for Many Industries’ Challenges
From evaporation, to drying, to membrane filtration, Caloris offers myriad solutions to address your processing problem.
Here are just a few ways you can apply Caloris systems:
- Concentration of the entire spectrum of dairy products that are typically processed in an evaporator
Food & Beverage
- Concentration of a wide array of food and beverage products, including most sugars, juices, jellies, purees, pectin, brewer’s yeast, beer de-alcoholization, beer wort, distillation stillage, dairy, coffee, gelatin, mash, starch, yeast extract, tea extract, past sell date beverages and milk products, etc.
- Beer de-alcoholization
- Recovery and recycling of caustic solutions from tomato and fruit peels
- Concentration of food processing waste streams
- Feed conditioners for dryers of any size
Industrial Processes / Chemical
- Processing spent liquids in the pharmaceutical and photo industries.
- Concentration of select chemicals
- Concentration of wastewater from chemical processes
- Concentration of metal surface treatment effluents
- Concentration of wastewater from dye penetration (crack detection) operations, die casting, and similar industrial processes
- Processing of liquids resulting from industrial cleaning procedures, as with can rinsing, component cleaning, metal, polishing and pretreatment operations
- Textile manufacturing waste streams
- Industrial laundries
- Boiler and cooling tower blowdown
- Oil and water recovery from oily effluents in the automotive, aviation and machine building industries
- Concentration of thin stillage in ethanol plants
- Spent CIP solutions
CALORIS MEMBRANE systems can be used in a variety of water treatment processes:
- Concentration of liquid streams
- Polishing of evaporator condensate and RO permeate for reuse
- Reclamation of high-strength caustic and acid solutions to extend chemical life and minimize total dissolved solids discharge
- Separation of components (proteins, minerals, sugars) in a feed stream
- Purification of supply water for boiler to increase operating efficiency in cleaning, sanitation and utility (boiler, cooling tower) applications
- Purification of wastewater for reuse or permitted discharge.
How can Caloris help you?
The process of evaporation—applying heat to separate water from solutions—is as old as sunshine and as contemporary as the CALORIS CONCENTRIX® MVR. When well engineered, this simple physical process can be applied to a virtually limitless range of industrial uses, anything from concentrating and drying whey from cheese production, to recycling process water in the ethanol production process, or recovering and purifying water from industrial waste streams while concentrating solids for re-use via a zero liquid discharge (ZLD) system.
The addition of membrane filtration into your process can bring many benefits, including increased capacity and efficiency, solving wastewater challenges and more. Learn how one customer kept an industrial wastewater stream from becoming a problem by installing a CALORIS MEMBRANE system in their plant.
Processing solutions are only limited by our imagination and available technology.
Caloris Delivers a Processing Solution for Your Industry
As experts in process engineering, Caloris engineers are uniquely qualified to develop processing solutions across many industries, meeting individual challenges with a high degree of efficiency. And so we have. Whether designing a Custom Evaporator to fulfill unique needs, supplying a skiddle Membrane Filtration system quickly and cost-effectively or developing a unique Spray Dryer to for your facility, Caloris engineers deliver efficient evaporation solutions for many uses including: